vendredi 22 octobre 2010

sleepyface.

yes. it was only one day this week where i was able to manage not to reset the alarm and make it on time to work. that was wednesday...and i didn't have a choice...i was going to dakar.


today was like all the rest. slowly melted into ten minutes past the hour when i should be more than half way to the office. i took breakfast at lena's little stand and sipped my coffee in a causal jaunt through the maze of stairs and salutations that one must navigate before getting up to work. And inspite of being assigned a report translation and village portrait and meeting my other supervisor and all those other things...all I can really remember solidly is the most amazing blue-bird with hot-pink cheeks flying by me reminding me that i am so so free. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire